Do you want to be part of a great growth story?
AccountsIQ is an award-winning cloud Financial Management Software (FMS) platform targeted at mid-tier multi-entity businesses to simplify how they capture, process, and report their financial information.
We have recently taken in funding to accelerate our growth and are looking to recruit an Executive level Chief Product Officer to lead Product strategy, resourcing and outcomes from the Product Team aligned to our 5-year growth plan. This role will report into the CEO and will work alongside the CTO, COO & CRO.
Headquartered in Dublin with commercial offices in London, with an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit at the heart of our culture, we combine teamwork, customer service and innovation to bring world-class solutions to medium-sized businesses worldwide. The company has a very varied workforce drawn from a large number of nationalities and prides itself on being a flexible employer.
If you want to be part of our story or know someone who does, read on.
As Chief Product Officer, the role will involve:
- Translate business strategy into a clear holistic product vision that inspires and motivates everyone in the same direction.
- Work closely with the CRO & Head of Marketing to deliver strong product market fit and commercial success from new customer growth as well as expansion and low churn from the existing base.
- Build strong intelligence on the market including who the buyers are, how they buy and what problems they are looking to solve with our product.
- Establish roadmap prioritisation through customer insight workshops, competitive market data and innovation as well as internal feedback from onboarding and support.
- Implement strong planning, management and communication strategies for new product releases.
- Establish design led practices and a UX team to deliver fast design iterations that are user centric.
- Drive the ideation of new features and discovery with customers and related expertise where necessary.
- Tightly engage with the CTO and Engineering team in terms of delivery of the agreed product roadmap.
- Assist our Head of Learning in delivering compelling content for new and existing product features.
- Assist head of onboarding to plan the implementation and rollout of new product features.
- Assist head of Support in ensuring the team can support new features and upgrades
- Provide marketing with insights, data and messaging on key product differentiators.
- Provide collateral and sales tools on the product that support the selling process.
- Plan and participate in user acceptance and beta testing of new product releases and updates.
- Develop a strong team of product owners and designers by identifying and recruiting great talent.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships and build a high-quality outcome culture within the team.
- Determine & manage product related KPIs. Instil a culture of outcome measurements for all new features and upgrades as well as adoption of existing functionality.
- Derive data to provide insight to executive stakeholders on the product and market.
- Update AccountsIQ’s Board at regular intervals on product related matters.
Requirements for the role:
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Established and successful track record in Product Management in a fast-growing SaaS organisation.
- A track record of fostering a strong product culture in previous roles
- Highly analytical with excellent problem-solving skills with a willingness to get into the detail where necessary.
- First class communication skills to handle product related communications across multiple internal teams, executive stakeholders, as well as customers and prospects.
- First class people management skills with proven ability to recruit and develop others.
- Strong knowledge of Product marketing, market analysis and market segmentation.
- Knowledge and experience in Accounting and Fintech solutions is desirable.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Business, technical or related discipline.
The ideal candidate will be a highly strategic and organised individual with significant proven experience in product management/marketing, along with a proven track record of delivering value to SaaS companies. This role will be in our Dublin, with flexibility to work from home partially, but during Covid will be a working from home role.
View full Job Description here.