Future-proof and advance your career by joining a fast-growing Accounting Cloud Technology company
AccountsIQ is an award-winning financial management platform that simplifies the way finance functions capture, process and report their financial information across multiple locations. We help finance teams transform away from older technology like Sage, Exchequer, Sun, Access or migrate up from Xero, Big Red Cloud or Quickbooks.
We are growing at an exceptional rate and are looking to recruit an additional Accounting Software Support Technician otherwise known internally as a Customer Success Agent, to support our clients after their implementation and their ongoing relationship with AccountsIQ.
AccountsIQ provides powerful cloud accountancy and consolidation software designed for multi-site and multi-company businesses and accountants. We have a very varied workforce drawn from a large number of nationalities and are a flexible employer.
Working as part of a team this role will be responsible for the success of the client relationship while they are onboarding and will continue once they are fully live on the system. This will involve working closely with a diverse number of clients that use AccountsIQ as their Financial Management Software and entails:
- Working with a diverse number of Customers that use AccountsIQ as their financial management software
- Providing telephone and email support to Customers
- Helping Customers to solve technical accounting system issues covering Sales, Purchases, Debtors, Creditors, VAT, Bank Reconciliation and Reporting.
- Using a large selection of the latest software products to assist with your work
- Proactively manage relationships with Customer accounts to maintain overall customer health
- Become an expert in AccountsIQ and drive usage and adoption to ensure a customer’s success
- Log and update all customer queries onto ZenDesk Customer Service system in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage customer queries and respond and escalate as required
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Proactive and determined
- Experience in a technical customer service role and aptitude for technical detail
- Preferably experience in an accounts department or a qualified book keeper
- Experience of a variety of accounting systems would be an advantage
- Curious and quick to learn as a user of technology
- Insight to know when and how to ask for support from colleagues
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment within a diverse and passionate team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your work
- In-house and external training as required
- A platform to contribute your own ideas from day one and deliver effective and innovative processes
- The opportunity to make the role ‘your own’ by developing a strategy that effectively supports the business
- A mentor to guide you through your working life at AccountsIQ and to help you grow
- The opportunity to be a key part of the team and build your career at a rapidly expanding technology company
- Clear career progression
- Company pension scheme
- Competitive salary
- If this role sounds right for you then apply with your CV and cover letter using the form top right, letting us know what excites you about AccountsIQ and what will excite us about you! This role will be based in Blackrock, Co Dublin, salary will be competitive and based on relevant experience. Download full details of this role.
Closing date: We are always looking for talent.Important: All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of submitting your application; unfortunately, AccountsIQ is not licensed to sponsor overseas workers.
**No agencies please**