Interested in Joining a Fast-Growing Cloud Accounting Technology Company?
AccountsIQ is an award-winning financial management platform that simplifies the way finance functions capture, process and report their financial information across multiple locations. We are growing at an exceptional rate and are looking to recruit a Business Development Representative to work with our Sales and Marketing team in our commercial offices in London.
Headquartered in Dublin with commercial offices in London, AccountsIQ provides powerful cloud accountancy and consolidation software designed for multi-site and multi-company businesses and accountants. With an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit at the heart of our culture, we combine teamwork, customer service and innovation to bring world-class accounting software to medium-sized businesses all over the world. The company has a very varied workforce drawn from a large number of nationalities and prides itself on being a flexible employer.
As a Business Development Representative, the role will involve working within the Sales & Marketing department.
Typical duties include:
- Conduct a high volume of outbound telephone calls to prospective customers to identify decision makers and opportunities with the goal of setting an appointment for a sales representative (following up leads rather than completely cold calling)
- Work closely with Sales to schedule qualified demos, meetings, build pipeline
- Prospect for new business through research, social media, calls and following up with prospects as previously identified
- Research and qualify new business opportunities in accordance with approved sales management guidelines
- Learn and understand the value proposition of AccountsIQ solutions and products and effectively communicate this to prospective customers
- Ensure client and prospect satisfaction by determining needs and transferring calls to the appropriate party for resolution
- Keep accurate records in our CRM by updating client information and managing sensitive client and prospect data
- Build profiles of prospective clients using publicly available information
- Track, qualify and route leads from all sources e.g. marketing campaigns, inbound and outbound calling, events, trade shows, company website etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the role
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 3+ years of lead generation or inside sales experience in a professional environment
- Experience with heavy calling volumes (50-70 outbound/day)
- Great listener, quick thinker, and the ability to work independently and as a team
- Experience in a corporate sales environment preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong detail orientation with the ability to follow defined processes
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to use LinkedIn and Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to quickly and expertly navigate the worldwide web, including utilisation of appropriate search techniques
- Experience working in a corporate environment is preferred
- Experience using Salesforce CRM is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This role will be part remote-based and part London-based 2-3 days a week (as soon as it is possible) but for the moment will be a working from home role.
View full full job description here.