Do you want to be part of a great growth story?
AccountsIQ is a consecutive winner of the Enterprise Accounting Software of the year as well as being listed in the Deloitte Fast 50. With an entrepreneurial and friendly spirit at the heart of our culture, we combine teamwork, customer service and innovation to bring affordable, world-class accounting software to medium-sized businesses all over the world.
Built only for the Cloud, AccountsIQ simplifies how Finance teams capture, process, and report the results of multi-location businesses. Headquartered overlooking the sea and Dart in Blackrock, Dublin, with offices in London and an offshore team in Croatia, we are growing our technical team and there is plenty of scope for career progression and learning opportunities.
The Integration Developer will have the opportunity to work with the latest cloud-based integration tools and get to know the business first-hand through user engagement and onsite learning.
If you want to be part of our story or know of someone who does, read on.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work within a Team (business analysts, programme managers & 3rd party application experts) specialising in building and maintaining API based integrations for clients with our cloud accounting platform
- Build and configure the integrations per documented requirements to the agree deadlines
- Work with the program managers and QA team during the integration testing phases
- Working closely with AccountsIQ’s Support Team to diagnose and resolve issues with existing integrations
- Partake in collective ownership of AccountsIQ overall API architecture and integration strategy
- Adapt to an agile/lean environment with both on-site and off-site co-workers
- Ability to work well in a cross-cultural team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have:
- Minimum two years working experience developing with APIs and commercial ETL/iPaaS systems, ideally in the Microsoft Azure environment
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as REST, XML, FTP, TCP and SOAP
- Knowledge of secure transmissions, digital certificates, security, and privacy standards
- Experience dealing with 3 rd parties and other vendors
- Basic knowledge of unit and integration testing a plus
- Beneficial: knowledge of power apps, express and node.js, experience integrating with various third-party APIs.
- Competitive salary package
- Friendly & supportive culture
- Ongoing Professional Development Subsidized
- Company Pension
- Access to Employee Share Ownership Scheme
- Flexibility in terms of working from home
- Taxsaver Public Transport Travel Scheme
Must have fluent English and EU Passport or Stamp 4 visa
Full security background checks will be required on starting this position
View full job description.