Altify (formerly TAS Group)
The TAS Group (now Altify) Moves Group-Wide Accounts Online to AccountsIQ
Executive Chairman of Altify, Donal Daly, explains,
We needed an accounting platform that allowed us to manage our global business with local and central access. AccountsIQ has been a huge improvement on our previous systems, giving our management team instant access to the latest information from all locations. AccountsIQ’s SaaS pricing model meant no upfront capital investment was required to put our group accounting systems in place.
Altify (previously known as the TAS group) was formed in 2006 following the merger of sales software company Select Selling with Siebel’s training arm to create sales effectiveness training and software solutions for large sales organisations internationally.
Altify had grown to a stage where it had subsidiaries in the US, Europe and the UK to deliver training and consulting services to a wide range of international customers, as well as a software development subsidiary in Ireland. Their existing systems were struggling to cope with increased volumes and the multi-jurisdiction aspect of the business provided challenges for the finance team in terms of monitoring its activities across different timezones and processing transactions in multiple currencies. They needed a platform that allowed them to manage the business across multiple geographies and currencies with access both locally and centrally.
Financial Controller, Dan Murphy, explains,
Our team evaluated a number of online solutions, and selected AccountsIQ, mainly because it handled all our complex multi-currency issues very well. We also wanted a solution we could later integrate with Salesforce to allow confirmed orders to be automatically transferred, and that integration was already in place.
The AccountsIQ team was able to convert all our historical data and was even able to facilitate us changing year ends after the first year, including re-aligning prior year values for comparative purposes.
Altify decided an online accounting solution would complement its use of Salesforce and evaluated a number of solutions before choosing AccountsIQ. The solution included the full version of AccountsIQ with all its accounting modules and product-based sales invoicing and pricing. They also implemented the consolidation module to allow group-wide results to be produced including customer sales analysis.
- World-wide access for subsidiary companies in US, Europe, UK & Ireland.
- Easy roll-out giving everyone an up-to-date view of company results at anytime.
- Handles multi-jurisdiction, multi-currency transactions with ease
- Visibility of group results and group sales analysis at the touch of a button
- Retained a full transaction history and facilitated altering the group year-end easily.
- Learn more about AccountsIQ’s smarter cloud accounting software.
Download our Group Finance Reporting guide helping you overcome the challenges of reporting.
- AccountsIQ accounting and sales invoicing accessible 24-7 from all locations
- Integration with Salesforce
- Realtime visibility of group-wide results
- Access to consolidated accounts and sales analysis 24-7 from all locations
- Automated handling of multi-currency sales, purchases and bank accounts
- No tie up of valuable capital to acquire software or IT