Continuum Commerce Adopts AccountsIQ's Cloud Accounting Software for Real Time Management Information
Continuum Commerce CEO, Eamonn O’Shea, states,
I would have no hesitation in recommending AccountsIQ to anyone that conducts business in multiple locations. It can significantly simplify your management reporting process, while at the same time significantly improving its output. The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) pricing means we have a full accounting and business analysis system for a fraction of what I would have expected to pay to implement an on-premise solution.
Continuum Commerce was founded in 2000 (formerly known as GCX – Global Currency Exchange) as an independent online payments solution provider. Based in Ireland, Continuum also has operations in mainland Europe, the UK and the Asia-pacific region and has a management team that spends much of its time abroad. Remote board meetings and management updates were previously handled by sending spreadsheets created by re-keying information from their previous accounting package to participants by fax or e-mail. This information was therefore often out of date before the meeting had begun and decisions were being made based on inaccurate information.
Gerard O’Brien, the CFO of Continuum Commerce says,
We evaluated many alternatives and found AccountsIQ offered the most compelling solution. While it provided all the functionality we needed and is available over the web at any time, its reporting capability and especially its Digital Dashboard has proven to be the ‘killer app’ for GCX. There is a wealth of standard reports, and I was able to customise a couple of key reports that I use on a daily basis. The senior team can log on at any time to review our performance metrics. It has really streamlined our business planning and measurement.
Continuum Commerce adopted AccountsIQ for all its financial requirements consisting of:
- AccountsIQ online accounting platform
- Full multi-currency processing throughout
- Integration with Continuum’s billing engine
- Customised management information dashboards with specific KPIs
- Gerard O’Brien told us that benefits to Continuum include that AccountsIQ represents incredible value for money with no upfront capital cost. They find that reporting is a key strength – with them rarely needing to export to Excel or re-key anything. The digital dashboard capability significantly improves the management information available to them and a key benefit is that AccountsIQ has extensive functionality which can scale with them as they grow their business. With AccountsIQ’s open API, it was easy to integrate Continuum’s billing engine directly to AccountsIQ which has streamlined their processes and brought considerable efficiency advantages.
Learn more about AccountsIQ’s smarter cloud accounting software.
Download our Group Finance Reporting guide helping you overcome the challenges of reporting.
- Online accounting solution
- Integration with client’s billing engine
- Customised reports and dashboards
- Significantly improved management reporting information
- Streamlined processes due to integration with billing engine
- Elimination of re-keying data and siginificantly reduced exporting out to Excel
- No upfront capital expenditure required