Insomnia Coffee Company
Established in 1997, Insomnia Coffee Company has grown at a phenomenal rate, with over 120 stores in operation and continued expansion into the UK. Currently rolling out a number of high street franchise stores, Insomnia needed a retail accounting solution that would allow for integration with their current EPOS and retail systems as well as providing in-depth sales analysis.
Insomnia needed a strong retail accounting software solution that could support the launch of their High Street Franchise initiative. They also wanted an in-depth breakdown of sales per item per store which would allow them to monitor performance and easily analyse best performing stores and products.
Insomnia initially looked at buying an on-premise accounting package and the required servers and infrastructure but they had little access to local IT support. Fortunately AccountsIQ was recommended to them and we were able to implement a full cloud retail accounting solution at a fraction of the cost of installing an on-premise solution.
We trade all over the world and in this case needed a solution that was available to the local operation but was also accessible by us remotely. AccountsIQ provides us with a solution that is simultaneously accessible to everyone without us having to worry about the IT infrastructure to achieve this. It allows us to closely monitor profitability of the operation and participate in operational decisions on pricing etc when required. We are delighted with the solution and particularly the reporting capability and have found the support to be excellent.
Barry Kehoe, Chief Financial Officer, Insomnia Coffee Company
Insomnia chose to adopt AccountsIQ for all its financial requirements because of its extensive functionality and consisting of:
- Full featured accounting system
- Full EPOS integration capabilities
- Ability to report by location, individual product and store
- Transaction upload via excel
- Cloud based system allowing for concurrent logins.
- Simply monthly fee with no upfront capital cost on local servers etc
- Strong sales and profitability reporting – no need to export to Excel or re-key
- Extensive functionality meeting their requirements but with a system than can grow with them.
- Integration with their EPOS system
- Departmental reporting
- Single integrated system with online access for everyone
- Simple monthly fee with no upfront capital cost
- Strong sales and profitability reporting
- Extensive functionality and a system that can scale with their expansion plans.
- Superb visibility of individual store performance
- Easy to produce management reports