QSat Satellite Broadband
QSat Needed A Strong Accounting, Inventory Management Solution In Order To Manage Their Growing Customer Base
QSat is an internet broadband provider established in 2011. It’s broadband service is provided through a satellite service using a totally new type of technology and the first of its kind to be launched in Europe. Over the past number of years broadband over satellite required a large installation charge plus costly monthly premiums thereafter. With QSat this is no longer the case.
QSat needed a strong accounting, order processing and inventory management solution in order to manage their growing customer base and large number of orders. They needed a Cloud accounting solution that would allow them to manage all aspects of Finance with easy access for all staff. The system would also need to cope well with large volumes of data input.
In addition, QSat needed the ability to roll up costs in order to get a clearer picture of the true cost and value of their stock. The ability to report on revenues and margins by product, product group and customer, as well as the profitability of each consignment was also important.
Jody Brolan, QSat explained,
We trade all over the world and in this case needed a solution that was available to the local operation but was also accessible by us remotely. AccountsIQ provides us with a solution that is simultaneously accessible to everyone without us having to worry about the IT infrastructure to achieve this. It allows us to closely monitor profitability of the operation and participate in operational decisions on pricing etc when required. We are delighted with the solution and particularly the reporting capability and have found the support to be excellent.
QSat chose to adopt AccountsIQ for all its financial requirements consisting of:
- Data import ability to avoid manually inputting data and therefore save time
- Ability to create and email invoices to suppliers/customers
- Ability to access data anywhere via the cloud
- Track customer/suppliers credit levels
AccountsIQ allows us to closely monitor profitability of our operations and participate in operational decisions on pricing etc when required. We are delighted with the solution and particularly the reporting capability and have found the support to be excellent. Jody Brolan, QSat
- Simple monthly fee with no upfront capital cost on local servers etc.
- Strong sales and profitability reporting – no need to export to Excel or re-key anything
- Extensive functionality and scalable system that will grow with them over time
- Ability to carry out monthly tax returns and bank reconciliations online
- Cloud-based accounting solution
- Robust system – able to cope with large data volumes
- Strong reporting capability, down to consignment level
- Fully integrated AccountsIQ solution
- Ability to maintain full transparency and accountability to the accounts department
- Simple monthly fee with no upfront capital cost on local servers
- Strong sales and profitability reporting