Worky Recruitment Services
Worky Gained A Strong Accounting, Inventory Management Solution For Continued Growth Across Its Business
Founder of Worky, Ray Nolan, explains,
Having setup a new operation , we needed to implement a solution quickly . We initially looked at buying an on-premise accounting package and the required servers and infrastructure but AccountsIQ was recommended to us and we were able to implement a full solution within 4 weeks at a fraction of the cost of installing an on-premise solution.
Worky is for job seekers, freelancers, entrepreneurs and small business owners and for anyone who wants to promote their work profile online to potential contacts, clients, and customers. Companies can create a free online profile on worky.com to promote their products, services and job vacancies.
Worky needed a strong accounting, order processing and inventory management solution for continued growth across its business. They needed accounting software which would allow them to gain a broader understanding of their revenue streams by analysing their operations through the use of departmental analysis group and codes. It was essential that the software could be accessed online at all times by any of the accounts team.
Ray Nolan, Founder of Worky, explains,
We trade all over the world and in this case needed a solution that was available to the local operation but was also accessible by us remotely. AccountsIQ provides us with a solution that is simultaneously accessible to everyone without us having to worry about the IT infrastructure to achieve this. It allows us to closely monitor profitability of the operation and participate in operational decisions on pricing etc. when required. We are delighted with the solution and particularly the reporting capability and have found the support to be excellent.
Worky chose to adopt AccountsIQ for all its financial requirements consisting of:
- AccountsIQ online accounting system
- Full multi-currency processing
- Inventory management including ability to roll up landing/shipping costs
- Control over sales pricing with ability to change to suit market dynamically
- Local withholding tax requirements
- Consignment profitability reporting
- Single system with online access for teams in Ireland & Africa 24/7
- Simple monthly fee with no upfront capital cost on local servers etc.
- Strong sales and profitability reporting – no need to export to Excel or re-key anything
- Extensive functionality and scalable
- Full AccountsIQ solution, including SOP, POP & Inventory control
- Ability to track revenues and margins by product, product group and also by consignment
- Turnkey solution that is accessible worldwide implemented within 4 weeks
- No up-front capital expenditure on hardware, comms or software