Fixed Asset Management Software
Replace spreadsheets with our integrated Fixed Asset Register – a quick digital enhancement for SMEs.
AccountsIQ’s Fixed Asset Register allows you to record, manage and report on your company’s fixed assets in a time-efficient and orderly way.
It allows you to keep track of the key details of your assets, centrally post your depreciation journals, as well as handling disposals and extensions.
Extended functionality includes the ability to import Fixed Assets directly from purchase transactions; the first time import of Fixed Assets from Excel; and extended reporting.
Key Benefits of the Fixed Asset Register
- One database to store all your company and group assets.
- Use our approval workflow and App to approve fixed asset POs or invoices.
- No more need for Excel.
- Full document management for purchase invoices, warranties and contracts.
- Scheduled dates for maintenance or renewal.
- Link assets to leases or loans.
- Automated depreciation journals.
- Fixed Asset schedule and note for your auditors.
- CapEx forecasting.
See How it Works
Play the video for a quick overview of our Fixed Asset Management Software:
Get the Fixed Asset Register
This module is an easy add-on if you are an existing AccountsIQ user – all we need is your existing list of assets.
Simply get in touch with our Sales team via email at sales@accountsIQ.com.
Designed for the cloud, AccountsIQ is unique in providing Accounting, Consolidation and Business Intelligence in one powerful solution.