AccountsIQ Global Release Update July 2017
AccountsIQ New Product Features July 2017
AccountsIQ are delighted to announce our latest product release is now live.
To keep up-to-date with all the latest feature enhancements, select ‘Alerts’ from the top of the menu within the software.
New Productivity and Reporting Features
We’re delighted to add some great new productivity and reporting features into AccountsIQ, all of which have been requested by our user community. We’ve also brought onstream exciting new OCR integrations with our partners Kefron & AutoEntry.
New to use now
- AIB Feed for bank statement imports
- Time and Expense Capture
- OCR connectors with our partners Kefron and AutoEntry depending on your requirements
- PO and Budget Holder Approval with definable limits
- Project ledger for recording of time and expenses against projects with milestone fee billing capability.
Available from September
- Direct Debit Module for generating Direct Debit files for collecting customer payments
- EU Goods/Services VAT Reporting
- Partial VAT Calculation for Finance Sector clients as some companies can only partially reclaim VAT
- Mobile App for Purchase Order & Invoice approval workflow.
Read the Product Release Note which provides a high level overview of these functions, how the system screens will change and what you need to do if you are an existing user or are interested in using this functionality.
Autumn 2017 into early 2018
- New Consolidation upgrade to allow GL’s/Chart of Accounts to be maintained across a group from the admin layer. This will also include a new look and feel and centralised FX tables with live FX feed integration as an option;
- Integration with Concur Expense capture
- GL Upgrade with auto accrual and prepayment capability and journal staging with rules for recurring and cost splitting. This will make a major difference to finance function month ends both in terms of time and reduction in errors and requirement for edits.
- Long awaited fixed asset register is also in design phase and will be a welcome addition to the AccountsIQ family of new functions.
Read more about what’s coming in the next six months.
Product enhancements you may have missed: